Reigate and Banstead logo

Reigate & Banstead Borough Council Commercial Waste – Cancel service form

Please note: As per our contract you will need to complete this form at least one month before you want to end your collections with us.
If you would like to cancel one of your services (e.g. just refuse / paper & card) please complete the amend service form that can be found on the Commercial waste online forms page .
I want to: *
I want to:
Preferred date of last collection: *
Preferred date of last collection:
eForms by AchieveForms